WE ARE A FRIENDLY, HIGH QUALITY, PRIVATE PRACTICE WHO WILL ALWAYS PUT YOUR PET’S WELFARE FIRST – WHY NOT REGISTER YOUR PETS WITH US NOW??
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- PROUD TO BE INDEPENDENT AND NOT PART OF A CORPORATE CHAIN
- HIGH QUALITY PERSONAL SERVICE TAILORED TO EVERY CLIENTS AND ANIMALS NEEDS
- FREE GENERAL HEALTH CHECKS FOR NEWLY REGISTERED PETS
- 15 MINUTE UNRUSHED APPOINTMENTS
- FREE 6 MONTH AFTER BOOSTER GENERAL HEALTH CHECKS
- EXCELLENT CASE CONTINUITY – YOU CAN ALWAYS SEE THE VET YOU PREFER
- INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESSED DIRECT AND FREE OF CHARGE*
- DEDICATED A&E SERVICE FOR OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCIES
We provide a comprehensive veterinary service to Clevedon, Winscombe and the surrounding areas of North Somerset. One of our most important policies is that only one vet deals with a particular problem all the way through to its conclusion.
This gives good continuity which benefits you and your pets and the vet dealing with the case.
We treat all pet species including dogs and cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small furries and exotics.
Both practices are modern premises and are fully staffed every weekday. We are currently expanding the practice so if you would like to register your pet, just phone or call in and speak to one of our nurses.
Both practices comply with the RCVS Guide to Professional Conduct.
Our practice offers a comprehensive veterinary service including:
- Routine vaccinations
- Preventative health care such as worming, flea treatments and diets
- Treatment of injuries and illness
- Dentistry and oral hygiene
- Medical investigations such as blood tests, x-rays and ECG
- Surgical operations including neutering
- We also have vets who have special interests in exotic species and behaviour problems in dogs and cats
- As part of our commitment to good socialisation and habituation of
puppies we run puppy parties at our Clevedon practice on
a weekly basis
You can now order medication by email, please click here. Please ensure your pet has been checked by a vet within the last 3 months and allow 2 working days before collection.
|Monday||9am – 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 6pm|
|Thursday||9am – 6pm|
|Friday||9am – 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 11am (Hillyfields Vets, Winscombe)
Consultations: 9am – 10.30am
|Saturday||11am to 1:30pm (Alexandra Vets, Clevedon)
Consultations: 12pm – 1.30pm
* we are unable to make direct claims with certain insurers, these are currently E & L and DIRECT LINE this means clients must settle their accounts in full at the time of treatment and then reclaim the fees from their insurer. (We will still fill in the Veterinary section of the form on your behalf). We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.